Saturday, August 15, 2009

Mary Ella's Birthday


Proud Daddy

Mia

Super Uncle Cole

Cousin Anna Claire was so proud

Aunt Julie, Anna, and Trey

Uncle Ranjo

Great-grandmother, Oma

Great-grandfather, Opa

My sweet girl

This was actually the day after she was born, August 8th, her due date. She was one day early.
As I was posting her nursery pictures Thursday night (the 6th) I think I actually was going into labor and didn't know it! I told you about the surge of energy I got that night. I had gone to the doctor that day, and there was no change so I thought, Well, I better prepare myself to be in for the long haul and be induced the 17th. That night after dinner I definetely knew I was having some contractions, and I decided I wanted everything done RIGHT THEN. But honestly I didn't think it was the time. I was mortified of going to the hospital and being sent away for false labor so all through the night Thursday something was going on, but I thought it was a false alarm. Friday morning I got up, timed my contractions, and knew it was real. We got to the hospital at 8:30, and called the family, but told them not to be in any hurry. I got my epidural at 11:30, and she was born at 3:19. The only people that made it were Brad's parents and grandparents and my mom. I couldn't have asked for a better labor and delivery, and pregnancy really. It was a blessed day! Our little girl is absolutely perfect and so loved. We couldn't ask for more. Thank you God. I can honestly say, "My cup runneth over."

1 comment: