Thursday, June 25, 2009

Springdale Shower

Last weekend we had our final shower in Springdale at the home of Brad's sister. It was a great day to celebrate the anticipation of Mary Ella's arrival with our family and friends. Thank you Julie for being the best hostess ever!

The spread- the petit fours are my favorite from Rick's Bakery in Fayetteville. They absolutely melt in your mouth!

33 weeks

My wonderful sisters-in-law

My precious Trey and Anna

The loot



Yes, I do get everything out and play with it when I get home.

Mary Ella's Arkansas onesie and tutu from cousins Anna and Trey

This pillow was a gift from Gigi and Papa. It will go in the brown and pink polka dot chair they got for her nursery.

Monogrammed backpack from Uncle Ranjo, Aunt Lindsay, and cousins Reese and Eli

From her great Aunt Na Na and cousin Hannah

From her great Aunt Lisa and cousin Heather

From our friends, Jared and Lexi

From her Uncle Mike and Aunt Julie
Have you ever seen so many pink ruffles and flowers? So, she doesn't actually need any more clothes. :) Another sweet gift was a quilt made by her great great Grandmother Dewey. Oma and Opa also got our car seat/stroller combo- much needed! Thank you all for loving Mary Ella so much already!

3 comments:

  1. Mary Ella is going to be one stylish little lady! I can't wait to see pictures of her. You're getting SO close now! I'm thinking of you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your sweet message...

    I am going to miss you Mrs. Harriman!

    I simply cannot wait to see how precious Mary Ella is.

    Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a time that must have been! And the LOOT! Those Texas/Arkansas ladies know how to celebrate! There's no one better to celebrate these days than you and Mary Ella! Can't wait! Time to start painting...I love you,AE

    ReplyDelete