Monday, June 15, 2009

Eighth Month

Only eight weeks to go! I saw my doctor in Jackson for the last time two weeks ago. I had my 30 week sonogram, and Mary Ella is growing ahead of schedule. They did find a tiny cyst on one of her kidneys. My doctor told me it was nothing to worry about, that her kidneys were functioning fine, and she even called my new doctor in Little Rock to let her know that we need to watch it. I LOVED Dr. Cole! That's another part of this move that has been stressful, finding a new doctor- eight months pregnant. I go to my new doctor this week, so hopefully she will be as caring and as compassionate as my old doctor. Please pray that the cyst has gone away the next time we take a look.

By the way, this picture was taken at my best friend's house in Maud, Texas where I grew up. This past weekend we spent the night and got to visit with our good friends, Michelle and Steven. Thanks for being great hosts and for letting us borrow your fireplace!

1 comment:

  1. Yay! You are getting so close to meeting your precious baby girl! I will be praying for you - I'm sure everything will be fine! Glad to hear you guys made the move to LR successfully. Now that you're close, we'll have to get together!
    Christy

    ReplyDelete