Thursday, March 26, 2009

Shopping in Dallas



While we were in Dallas we got together with some good friends that are also expecting. Since they live in town, I got the low down on good baby stores to visit. I am going to get in so much trouble shopping for Mary Ella! I can already tell she loves it too! Ha! We started her shoe and bow collection. Aren't they sweet? I also found some pink Ralph Lauren towels at Horchow Finale for $5 each! I bought a bunch and am going to have them monogrammed for her bathroom. I also shopped for maternity (yuck)! On Thursday, I got together with my college roomate, and we set out in search of the perfect baby bedding. I had this idea in my head of what I wanted, but I hadn't found it yet. We found the most adorable shop called The Cat and the Fiddle in Plano, and I ordered my bedding from there. We probably spent an hour and a half looking at fabric, but I ended up getting exactly what I wanted. Thanks Ash!

No comments:

Post a Comment