Thursday, March 12, 2009

It's a Girl!

We are having a baby girl! Her name will be Mary Ella, after two of her great-grandmothers. We couldn't be more excited! It was amazing to see her moving her arms and legs. We got to see fingers, toes, her sweet face, and all. The girl has long legs too! The lady doing the sonogram measured one of her femurs and said it was a week ahead! Since then, Mary Ella has been busier than ever in my tummy. Brad got to feel her kick the other night in bed. She must be a strong girl to already be felt on the outside. Needless to say, we are in love! And we have already been shopping. Mary Ella has three new dresses. Isn't this one sweet?

2 comments:

  1. I am so excited for you!!! I love the name! If Miles had been a girl, I wanted to name her Ella!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I see on my dashboard that you have made new posts, but they're not showing up on your blog!

    ReplyDelete