Sunday, October 18, 2015

D and E

D is for donut, and we made our own.  Both my kids love to help in the kitchen, but I can honestly say this was the first thing Rhett and I have ever made anything together minus sister.  He did a great job!  Everything but the frying!
Cinnamon and sugar donut holes
Half chocolate/half glazed...the chocolates didn't last long
E is for elephant and Elmer
And if we had a letter it would be G is for getaway!  Last weekend, Hannah stayed with the kids for a day and a night, and we went up to Branson and shopped and ate and rested.  Much needed!  We got a call from my mom Sunday morning that my grandma had had a heart attack.  So we came home, and I saw the kids for a little while, and then I headed to Little Rock to see Nanny.  She is home now, but her heart is in pretty bad shape.  Later in the week, my grandpa's leg surgery site became infected, so he is in the hospital now too.  Please say a prayer for their healing and recovery.  And my mom's strength and energy.  It's been a rough month for them.

No comments:

Post a Comment