Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Papa turns 60!

 Last week, our beloved Papa turned 60!  We had a Razorback party at Julie's house to celebrate him.  We had pizza and cake and got him something to go on his Mustang (I don't know what it was...Randy does that stuff)!  It would have been the perfect day if our Razorbacks would have pulled out the win over Texas A&M.




Woo pig sooie!  Rhett actually thinks he is a player in the game that we are watching when he wears his jersey.



ME wanted me to come and watch her do a flip on the trampoline.  I just thought she meant a forward roll.  I couldn't believe it when she jumped up and did a front flip!






Rhett said, "I'm doing downward facing dog."  Actually it's a 3-legged dolphin. ;)  Yes, that is a real name of a yoga pose.


Happy birthday, Joe!  We love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment