Friday, October 24, 2014

Pumpkin Patch 2014

I'm so behind on the blog again.  Every time I have a few minutes to sit down and try to update it, something crazy happens with my pictures or computer and it drives me crazy, so I walk away with a wasted hour and nothing to show for it!  My computer is so slowww...ain't nobody got time for my Toshiba!  Anyway, the first weekend of October Brad went on a fishing trip.  It was a beautiful Saturday, so I called up Gigi and Papa to see if they were up for joining us at the pumpkin patch.  I'm so glad they got to come along for the fun!
ME loves a pony ride
And a good petting zoo
Rhett's hand wasn't quite big enough to cup the feed, so he got dangerously close to having his fingers nibbled.
I think the corn was their favorite thing.
ME made it to the top of the hay pyramid first, and by the time brother made it to the top she was coming down.
His face cracks me up...so proud of himself!

He was not having anything to do with Mommy's getting a pretty and perfect pumpkin patch picture.  Did you like that alliteration?

You're choking me.
Enough already






Hayride
Feeding the cows




Forget it mom...it ain't gonna happen ;)
After a good nap, it was time to paint our "poonkins" ;)



Sticking your tongue out helps

ME decided to paint a pretty fall scene.  We loved the way it turned out, but there may have been some, "This is not the way I imagined it, MOM!" along the way.  Does this remind  you of anything, Mia?

No comments:

Post a Comment