Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Goodbye, summer!

I wanted to put a sad face at the end of that title instead of an exclamation point.  I love fall, I just don't want it to turn to winter.  And I love the holidays, but after Christmas is so blah for me.  Summer is my favorite!  And I'm sad to say farewell to this one.  It was so special with my babies.  I'm going to try my best to live in the moment this year.  I cannot believe that this time next year ME will be kindergarten!  I want to cherish every day of this last year together before the school years begin.  So here's a wrap-up of the summer and the beginning of fall activities...


Probably our last day at the pool...playing with our buddy, Thomas
ME holding Brant
In August, we went to Hope to visit my mom and brother and grandparents, and I got away for a few days to Maud to visit Michelle and help with the quints.  It was about like what you would expect having 5 babies plus a 2 year old would be like. ;)
Big brother, Brady

I never planned on taking my kids, but Michelle really wanted them to come and play with Brady, so I took them for a short visit on our last day.
Mia, Gracie, Tessa, Rayleigh

Sweet Rayleigh

Mia, Gracie, Tessa
ME before Meet the Teacher night.  This is what she does when I want to take a pic.
I said, "Ok, just stand there for this one." ;)

Rhett wanted to take one too...reminds me so much of his daddy in this pic.

We went to gymnastics all summer, but when she turned 5 we moved up to a beginner 1 class.  She loves it! 

Striking a pose again...and we got a fancy new leotard

Rhett wanted to take a pic too ;)
And first day of new tap and jazz class.
And first day of school


Love that sweet face!

And flashback to first day of school last year...
And this year!

No comments:

Post a Comment