Thursday, December 12, 2013

Potty Train Choo Choo

 So, one day in November Rhett and I were in Target on the sock and panty aisle getting Mary Ella some new dress socks, and he pointed to a package of Mickey Mouse underwear and said, "I want Mickey Mouse."  Then he spotted Thomas the Train and Batman and 3 packages of undies ended up in our buggy.  I did not plan to start potty training that day, but he insisted on holding the superhero pack in the store and in the car, and then we got home he wanted to try on every pair so I was like, "well, let's give it a try."  He has shown some interest and gone a few times on the toilet before bath time.  He went several times on the potty before we had to go get sister from school, so even though I didn't feel like I was prepared, I kind of felt like we needed to give it a shot.  And we did, for about a week.  And then Thanksgiving and travel came, and it just wasn't working out for either of us. ;)  So, we're probably taking a break until after Christmas, and then we'll see what happens.  But I had to post pics of how proud he was of his first pack of panties. I mean, his booty could not be any cuter in them. ;)








Playing with a princess castle while potty training on a princess potty...poor guy
 And some randoms from the iPhone in November...
New monster hat and gloves...getting ready for colder weather



Rhett watching ME at dance class

Balance beam

Getting some love before Easton's birthday party



One weekend in November Brad and I got away and spent a long weekend in Madison.  I got to see spend a day with some dear friends shopping at Mistletoe.

We stayed with Bob and Rebecca and went to the Ole Miss game in Oxford.

My little readers in the backseat

First dental appointment with Dr. Kifer

No comments:

Post a Comment