Sunday, December 29, 2013

Law Christmas

 Mama and Cole and Jenn came to our house for Christmas this year.  Jenn had to work Christmas day, so they came early, and we had Christmas on Monday.  Of course, Cole wanted to have a traditional meal, so I was in the kitchen all day, but I loved it.  I am loving my new kitchen and new Kitchen Aid mixer that Brad got me for Christmas.

We had chicken and dressing, corn, peas, sweet potato casserole, and rolls on Mimi's china.

Trying to get a pic of the two goofballs.  Rhett didn't cooperate for one pic for Christmas.




Mama made the reindeer shirts ;)



Not having family pictures


Atleast Daddy looks cute!

Really, Rhett?



Man down






Photo bomb

She thought she was big stuff drinking sparkling grape juice out of the fancy glasses.


Present time!

In action

Mia brought a ridiculous amount of gifts.


He wanted all the big presents this year ;)

Think this was his favorite from Mia




No comments:

Post a Comment