Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Pumpkin Patch 2013

 So, I'm about a month behind on the ol' blog.  Get ready for lots of pictures and not much wording...yay, right?  We closed on our house on October 7th.  We had a few days to do some painting and carpet, and then the movers came the 11th.  My kids spent about 10 days with my mom while we unpacked, and I tried to do every single thing that would be impossible to do once they got here.  I got every box unpacked, but I'm still working on arranging and decorating the house the way I want it.  The kids came home on the 18th, and just a few days later we were in the pumpkin patch.  There's so many fun things I like to do in the fall, but this season has just been crazy.  Here's to this year's pumpkin patch pics...
 Before Mia and Aunt Jenn went back to Hope from dropping the kids off, we went to a local church that sells pumpkins.  Rhett tried to put every single one in the wagon.  I bought a few, but when we had to leave and put his pumpkins back he threw such a fit that he knocked one of my diamond earrings out.  It is a miracle Aunt Jenn found it!  And very lucky for Rhett that the church lady was watching or he would have gotten quite the spanking on the way to the car!




This is his ornery "no" face.

And then he can be such a sweetie ;)




 Later in the week, I took my kids to Farmland Adventures, which was less pumpkin patch and a whole lot of farm.  But they loved it!

Waiting for a pony ride









Sis could have spent all day with the animals.


Baby pig



Silly goat stole our cup






Yes, wide open spaces are good for this boy!

Crawling over the hay maze


He loved the corn pit!













Back in the corn










I'll sit on your scarecrow head!







Impossible to catch them both smiling at the camera ;)





Last stop was climbing the hay pyramid






Trying to help brother up





Hay ride


After the pumpkin patch, we went to the Fall Festival at Mt. Comfort.  Fun was had by all!


No comments:

Post a Comment