Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Halloween 2013

 The Wednesday before Halloween, Mary Ella had her Halloween party at school.  She got to wear a costume, so we got one more wear out of her ladybug costume.  Rhett and I hung out until party time.









Crack me up


Party time

Rhett getting all up in the book.






That night at church was trunk or treat.  ME was Sofia, and Rhett was Mickey Mouse.


 Halloween night, the fam came over to eat and trick or treat in our new neighborhood.
The girls: Sofia, square dancer, peacock, tap dancer

It had been raining, so boots finished off our costumes.


The boys: Mickey and two Ninja Turtles



I have no idea how many suckers Rhett consumed this day.



Ready to go!






The mouse tail, oh my!  And he waddled more like a duck in that costume.  Ha!



The littles in the wagon


Don't mess with my candy

Sofia ran from house to house





He got the idea ;)


Trying to run when I told him he could only eat one more piece

Take your buckets and run!



Whatcha got Gracie?



We roasted s'mores after trick-or-treating.



And...Halloween night the girl and I finished our first chapter book.  I always read this to my class around Halloween.  Love it and so did she!

I always cry during the last chapter when Junie B.'s daddy comes home.  It's just an emotional time of year for me...but this time I made it through!  Happy Halloween!

No comments:

Post a Comment