Sunday, September 8, 2013

The First Day of School

 After Labor Day, Mary Ella had her first day of school!  She is going to a little Mother's Day Out Preschool at a local church.  It's only 2 days a week from 9-1.  I think she's going to love it!  But brother and I sure didn't know what to do without her!  When we got back to the hotel and got in the elevator, he said, "Sister comin?"  He was very whiny and un-entertainable (I just made that up) in the room, so we said bye to Mia and went to the park! ;)





I was glad Mia and Daddy were there to walk her into class...didn't give me a chance to get emotional.  I hope I don't regret losing those mornings with her... ugh!  And, I was glad I took these pics before because she was not up for it once we got there.  She just wanted us to hit the road. ;)

At first, Rhett was like...what do I do?

And then he was like "weee! I've got Mommy all to myself!"





Thumbs up after her first day!

The first day of school was also the first day of dance!



Gymnastics started a couple weeks ago...



And this was meet the teacher night

My baby girl is growing up!

No comments:

Post a Comment