Wednesday, September 18, 2013

My Birthday Weekend

 I turned 33 last week.  All I asked for was a cookie cake, but the hubby arranged 3 dates and my kids had 3 babysitters in 3 days.  Now that's a party!  Brad took me out Thursday night to Tusk and Trotter in Bentonville, and Julie's intern Mallory came over to our hotel.  Friday night we went to Abuelo's with Julie and Mike and Randy and Lindsay and 2 teenage girls of one of Brad's employees came over.  Then, on Saturday morning we took the kids to Joe and Rita's and got to tailgate and go to the game.  Happy birthday to meee! 
Powdered donut face
 How did the kids pamper me?  Well, they thought it would be a good idea to take Mommy to Rick's Bakery for a birthday breakfast.  Great idea, kiddos! ;)  You see how all of my birthday plans revolve around food?

After breakfast, we watched the cake decorators do their thing.  ME was pumped about the rainbow My Little Pony cake.


Rhett's face

Date night

The game was not the best, but our seats were fabulous.  We sat near the band and students...entertainment within itself.  Can you see Big Red crowd surfing the student section?


After the game, we went to Reese and Eli's birthday party at Mimi's house.



Can't believe they're 6!

No comments:

Post a Comment