Friday, September 20, 2013

SWJH Cheer Clinic

Last Sunday, Mary Ella and Reese went for a couple of hours to the Southwest Junior High Cheer clinic.  It was supposed to begin at kindergarten, but when you're aunt is the dance coach, you can get in when you're 4. ;)  ME had a great time, and I thought she did a great job to be the youngest one. 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Warming up before game time
 
 
They got to perform 2 cheers and a dance at halftime of the junior high game on Thursday night.
 
 
 
 
This was when they called her name out.
 
 
 
Reese did a cartwheel.
 
 
Orange


And

White

Win
 

 
Tonight!
 
 
 
How cute is that?

 
 
She did not remember much of the dance...I was just impressed she remembered the cheer!  So she didn't "shake her groove thing," but Reese sure did!
 
 
 

 





Reese and her mommy


Had to take this pic for Daddy...The first thing she  said when she came off the field was, "I sure wish Daddy would have been here to see me cheer."  He was sick, so he couldn't make it.  But I told her all about how he used to play football on that field.  Yeah, she thinks she'll be a cheerleader, and I am one proud mommy! ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment