Monday, December 17, 2012

Santa Calls

So, someone posted Santa's phone number on Facebook.  You can call and leave him a message...I knew it was a must with Mary Ella.  We tucked Rhett in for a nap, put the call in on speaker phone, and I captured her expressions while she listened to his outgoing message.  Then she left him a mumble-y, ramble-y message, and somewhere in there told him she wanted a rope and another castle for Christmas (she's been very consistent with those 2 things).  It doesn't look like my video of our chat about her message to Santa is going to load, but it was priceless.  The pictures are pretty great too.  I promise she made all of these expressions without any prompting in the few seconds the big man was on the line.








I think she might be a little bit nervous ;)

1 comment: