Monday, December 10, 2012

It's a Christmas Miracle!

The kids cooperated and smiled this year for their Santa pics with Lisa Patti!  I told Mary Ella to be brave for Rhett.  This worked like a charm with her flu shot and yearly finger prick, and she likes to think she is Merida from Brave, so I thought she'd do fine.  But I didn't expect Rhett to go to the big guy so easily.  He watched her with Santa for a minute, and then went straight to him, sat, and smiled.  It was so uneventful, it was almost boring.  But I'll take it!  The pics turned out completely adorable.  When we got home that day, I thought I'd try for a Christmas card pic, since they were both dressed up.  And they sat and smiled for that too!  It really is a Christmas miracle!  A little look back at Christmas Santa pic past and some cuteness from the Christmas card photo shoot...


2011

2012  See that...perfection!








Do their features not look exactly alike in this picture?


Here come the smiles...







1 comment:

  1. So cute! Wish I had a Christmas miracle too, but I did not!!! :)

    ReplyDelete