Friday, September 9, 2011

Funny Sayings at 25 Months

So, I'm finally done with the monthly stats and updates, but enough time has passed since I wrote about Mary Ella at 24 months that I want to record a few things before I forget them at this very age. She is talking like crazy. She can communicate what she wants on most subjects- what to wear, what to eat, what to watch, what to read, what to play, and what to do/not do. Yesterday morning, for example, she told me first thing what she wanted to do. "I wanna go pool," and "I wanna go whee at the park." So, we did both of those things. It is so much fun having a little person to talk to everyday, and maybe no one else can understand what she's saying, but I can. We are in sync like that. Here are a few of her funny sayings at the moment:
  • Everything is "so"- so funny, so fritty (pretty), so sad, so happy- I think she gets this from me. Lately she has been saying, "I so funny" and laughing at herself. And she says, "I so pretty" multiple times a day...but she compliments others too. The other day she walked in as I was getting out of the shower and she said, "Mama, sooo pretty." Ha!
  • "Jesus, here we come." The "here we come" part probably came from me too, but I don't know why she decided to put Jesus with it. She says this in the car on our way to church. It's funny, but a little creepy too. I have thought a few times in my life, "Jesus, hurry and come," but I don't think I've ever wished to go be with Him before my time. ;)
  • When you ask her why Dada goes to work she says, "money."
  • When you ask how she's doing she says, "two." (her age?)
  • When you ask her a question she has to think about she taps her finger on her mouth and says, "Hmmm...let's see."
  • "It's mines."
  • "I do it all by mySELF."
  • "I wanna buckle in." (by herself when we get in the car)
  • "I poo potty and get a BIG TREAT!"
  • "I not poop on dat." (when she puts on panties or a pull-up)
  • "Oh no, Minnie sad." (when she has an accident in her Minnie panties).
  • "I'm proud of you." I have said this tons of time during our potty training.
  • "Boobs"
  • "I wanna tover up and go sleep." She loves to cover up with a blanket on the couch.
  • "It's me!" I have to ask who she is, and sometimes she's Ella. But most of the time she "be Sleeping Beauty" or Belle or whatever princess dress she is wearing.
  • "Yook at me" and "watch, Mama"
  • "Follow me!" and "run!" (she expects you to obey)
  • "I wanna took (cook)."
  • "I wanna dress up."
  • "I loves you" and "I loves you more" and "I loves you most"
  • "I Superman! I fly! Zoom!"
  • "I flip-flop." (when she does a forward roll)
  • "I sfin." (when she spins)
  • "Toepack" (backpack)
  • "Erebody tean up" (everybody clean up)
  • "I Nemo. I swim."
  • She also talks alot about Rhett, and she has started calling him "baby Rhett." Love, love, love!

No comments:

Post a Comment