Monday, December 27, 2010

Santa says...

I thought I'd leave you with one more holiday pretty. And since our holidays came to a screeching hault today, I want to have this handy to watch anytime I need to remember just how special this Christmas was. Today we are back at home, and tomorrow the movers come. That means I had to take down my decorations pronto, put away the Christmas gifts, decide what to take and what to store, do laundry, clean dishes...ugh! All with a little angel running around with a Santa ornament saying, "Ho, ho, ho!" Poor thing doesn't know that it's over, and she sure has no idea what's about to happen. But her precious little face helps me keep things in perspective... every now and then I stopped to let her take my hand and lead me where she wanted to go. I love this girl so much! It took me all of December to get her "ho, ho, ho" on video, and we may still be listening to it in January, but I'll love it just the same!

No comments:

Post a Comment