Sunday, December 26, 2010

Santa came!

Santa came and enjoyed a bite of red velvet cake ball.

Ready and waiting!

Here she comes around the corner!


She went straight to her baby stroller!

Hmm...what next?


LOVE the expression on her face! Captures the excitement of Christmas morning!

Feeding her baby in her new high chair

New dishes!

Disney princesses!

Books are my favorite!

Baby Einstein!



Christmas morning was so much fun! We usually spend Christmas Eve night with Brad's parents and drive to my mom's early Christmas morning. But I really wanted to be at home this year for Mary Ella's first Santa experience, so we came to LR and woke up at our house Christmas morning. I was so excited I could barely sleep! It was so much fun getting things ready and seeing the excitement on her little face as she saw what was under the tree and in her stocking. We let her play while we got ready to head to Hope.

Christmas breakfast- leftover pizza
I know it's terrible, but I had no groceries.

No comments:

Post a Comment