Monday, April 12, 2010

35 Weeks

35 Weeks Old


So, I'm finally up to date on a little technology. I got an iPhone this week, only a few years after it came out, right? I don't love it yet, but it's a pretty nifty little thing. Brad and I finally traded in our 3 year old razors (Mary Ella licked his a few two many times and mine had cracked glass). Ha! Two not so exciting events this week: a snake encounter and a fender bender. First of all, I am terrified of snakes. Like it's kind of a phobia. It's really the one thing I freak out about. So, seeing THREE snakes around our fountain since we moved here has me having nightmares. But one didn't get away Monday. Thankfully Brad was home and took care of it. I don't care that it wasn't poinsonous- I want them all dead. I love all the wildlife our fountain attracts, but NOT that kind. Secondly, Mary Ella and I had lunch with Brad on Thursday, and on our way home we were in an accident. We were stopped at a stop light, and I heard screeching tires. Apparently the kid that hit us was was coming up behind us and lost control of his car. He must of been swerving not to hit us, but he got the back bumper on Mary Ella's side. We were okay, but it was a little scary for a number of reasons. Thankfully Brad came to the rescue again and stayed until the police finished the accident report. Over the weekend Brad met Randy in Wickes to go turkey hunting and my mom came up to stay with ME and me. We had a fun girls' weekend! When Brad got home on Sunday Mary Ella acted so funny. She has started doing this bashful, put her head on my shoulder, kind of thing when someone talks to her. You know, acting teased. Well she did this when he came in, but I wasn't holding her so she just dropped her little head down. She looked up at him and did it again. Then, she stuck her lip out and almost started to cry. I guess she remembered she missed him and was upset at him for leaving her. It was a strange, but cute reaction.

Trying Mum Mums for the first time. Not so sure about it.



Belly shot

Trying to crawl

My mom, Mary Ella, and I had a picnic at the pond on Saturday. She sure loves being outside!



She was ready with her Cheetoh bag. :)

Her lunch was peas and peaches.

Hey! Don't touch that!



She's working on it!



Cutie pie

I heart these shoes and feet!





My sweet girl

No comments:

Post a Comment