Saturday, October 17, 2009

Ten Weeks

Ten Weeks Old



What's wrong with you, Mommy?
One sick Mommy= Not many pictures of baby
This week was not my finest, and I hate that I did not get to enjoy all of Mary Ella's tenth week. Brad went to Tuscan Wednesday, so I decided to go down to Hope and stay at my mom's house so we wouldn't be alone. I hadn't been feeling well, and it's a good thing I went because by Wednesday night I had a fever of 103. Yes, I was terrified that Mary Ella was going to get sick, but the doctor said she should be protected by the breast milk. So, the past few days I have had little contact with her. I have been feeding her and passing her off to my mom. Bless her heart, she had to take care of Mary Ella and me. It's a terrible feeling not to be able to love on and take care of your baby. I feel like I have missed precious days with her. Mama got me back to Little Rock, Brad's home, and I'm feeling a little bit better now. On a good note, Mary Ella had her two month check-up this week, and she is growing right on track. She weighs 10 lbs. 1/2 oz. and is 22 1/4 in. long. Just under the 50th percentile, but that's where the little girl started out.
Napping in her foldover yoga pants and tee


Sweet hand


Curled toes


Go Hogs! Beat Florida!
(Yeah right, Mommy. You know we can't beat Florida.)


*Update: Mary Ella was right. We didn't beat Florida. Should have, but didn't.

1 comment:

  1. Hope you feel better soon, Jessica! Mary Ella is cuter every week! :)

    ReplyDelete