Monday, October 5, 2009

Baby Portrait Plan















We found a great photographer that goes to our church and has a great baby package. She takes pictures of babies at 6 weeks, 3, 6, 9, and 12 months. I think that will be a great way to keep us on track and up to date with Mary Ella's portraits as she grows. We were very happy with our first session and have tough decisions about which ones to order. Here are a few, and if you would like to see the rest you can go to www.kellybittlephotography.com Enter the site, click on client proofing, and type in maryella. Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. Hey Jessica! Thanks for your comment on my blog! I've been checking yours to see pictures of your sweet little girl! She is beautiful! You guys seem to be doing well. We haven't forgotten about you! Glad to see you used Kelly's Photography. Kelly is a good friend of ours and in our Life Group. Don't know if you all have gotten in a group yet, but if you wanted to visit ours, we'd love to have you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those pictures. I wish there was a way to show you my favorite. She is so cute!

    ReplyDelete