Sunday, July 19, 2009

Home Sweet Home


This is it! We finally found it! Hopefully we will be able to close and move in by the end of the month. It is such a relief to know that in a couple weeks we will be in our own house, with our own things, settled (maybe), and feel more at home here in Little Rock. Now I'm not only dreaming about baby, but about baby's room and all the other rooms in the house. I think I am arranging furniture in my sleep! It's so fun starting from scratch. I absolutely love setting up a new space, but this time the task is going to be much more daunting. I'll either be 38 weeks pregnant or have a newborn. Thankfully, we have family alot closer, and they are coming in shifts to help. Will Mary Ella make her debut before or after the move? We will soon find out. Please pray for us in these last few weeks!

5 comments:

  1. It's the perfect house! It even has a latern over the front door like your Mississippi house. Little Rock will feel like home in no time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad that you were able to find the perfect home for your sweet family! Can't wait for Little Miss Mary Ella!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your house is gorgeous! What part of Little Rock is it in? I hope you guys are adjusting well and everything is starting to feel more like home. I can't wait to hear the big news! Good luck..

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your new house! It has lots of character! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. It looks like you and Brad found a very nice house. I'm sure you, Brad and Mary Ella will love it. You must be so excited to only have 2 weeks to go. Too bad it's not closer to a month, it'd be very interesting to have a fourth birthday in the family be on August 25 or 26, but I'm sure you're ready to see your baby now.

    I'm sure you'll be great parents.

    ReplyDelete