Sunday, January 25, 2009

Third Month


Whew! What a relief to have made it through the first trimester! I am hesitant to brag in fear of it getting me later, but so far so good on morning sickness. I was nauseous for a few weeks, but only lost my orange juice one morning while I was brushing my teeth. We have begun telling friends and coworkers around here. My second doctor's appointment I had a little scare. Brad was in Oklahoma City, so I was by myself. My doctor couldn't immediately find the heartbeat, but she sent me to get an ultrasound and everything was fine. Baby Harriman must have wanted to been seen and heard. I called Brad during the ultrasound so he could hear the heartbeat and on speakerphone again he asks, "Only one in there?" I was happy to have another picture, and this time I saw lots of movement! Amazing! God is so good!

3 comments:

  1. I am so excited for you! Your life is about to change in so many ways. You will always wonder what you did before baby Harriman!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh. my. word. This is so, so, so exciting. AND a blog to follow it all. It's just too much!

    I love you and am just excited, tearful, thankful, and joyfull that Baby Harriman is on the way.

    All my love,
    Ann Elise

    PS - I used my precious Bible for the first time this Sunday and it's just as perfect as you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jessica, I was so excited when you told me your news!! I can't wait to follow everything from your pregnancy to birth. We'll have to keep each other informed on everything, since our babies are due only days apart:) I'm adding you to my blog!! And again, Congratulations!! You're going to be the best mom!
    Shelley Carter
    bryanshelleycarter.blogspot

    ReplyDelete