Sunday, January 25, 2009

Christmas 2008


This is my favorite picture from Christmas, Trey and Aunt Jessie. I wasn't very far along, but it was too hard to pass up telling the family at Christmas. We told the grandparents by giving them a memory book to write in for the baby. My mom's reaction was the best because for the first time ever she was speechless! This will be her first grandchild. Brad's parents are pros at being grandparents already. We have 2 nieces and 2 nephews on that side, and I have absolutely loved being an aunt. They have made me want to be a mom too. Trey and Eli make me want to have a little boy to love on. And Anna Claire and Reese make me want to have a little girl to dress up and read books like Fancy Nancy to. We don't care either way as long as the baby is healthy. Anway, Trey is pretty attached to me and demands my attention when we are together. I am "his Jessie" and this picture captures his reaction to finding out about the baby. He asked, "Are you going to hold it?" Everybody else was thrilled!

No comments:

Post a Comment