Friday, April 5, 2013

Easter Fun with Mia

 
 My mom came to town the Wednesday before Easter and stayed for a week.  We had a fun time just hanging out, going to the park, doing some projects, and having some Easter fun.  Thanks, Mia, for loving on the kids, giving me some Mommy time, and for the date night.  We love and miss you already!

Pink lemonade Easter egg and bunny cookies
We did the shaving cream/food coloring egg dye thing that I had seen people posting on FB.  It was messy, but fun.  After the eggs dried, the extra shaving cream sloughed off and left pretty and colorful eggs.  The purple dominated a bit.
These burlap wreaths I made for Julie's birthday, but while Mama was here we made one for her too.
Easter tree

We picked up ME's Easter egg she painted at Fat Cat a few weeks ago.  This year's is the one on the right.

This was the day she painted it.

We also made funfetti cupcakes with Peeps on top for the church Easter egg hunt.
And we painted the playhouse white!
 
Before we painted the back, I let ME make a masterpiece.


She was so proud.
 
ME is showing signs of concern for the bunny.
 We also picked up the kids' Easter pics with Lisa Patti.  I find them quite humorous.  I'm always a little disappointed when I look through and don't find the perfect one with both kids smiling and posing for the camera, and then I look back through and laugh and appreciate every little goofy part of each one.  The more I look at these, the more I love them.
This one is sweet in a "no, surely Rhett's not choking the bunny" kind of way.
 

This one is pretty darn cute.

What's wrong with this picture?  Ha!
 
Do you think he liked the taste of raw carrot?
 
Time to move on to the...

Baby goat!

 

This one might be my fav

Kiss the chick

Fake smile and "ooh"

Love this one too!

No comments:

Post a Comment