Saturday, November 20, 2010

Future KKG?

Today Mary Ella and I met Lisa at The Inn at Carnal Hall on the Univerity's campus for a Christmas card photo shoot. The Marvins and other Harrimans came too, so we could try to get a shot of all the cousins. I say TRY because you never know with a 6 year old, a 4 year old, two 3 year olds, and a 15 month old. But Aunt Lisa worked her magic and may have gotten the perfect shot! ME did a couple wardrobe changes, and I think we'll have plenty to choose from! After pictures, I decided to take ME across the street to the Kappa house for a few more pics. It was already decorated for Christmas. So pretty!







Woooooo Pig Sooie!



So many good memories in that house! Thanks Aunt Lisa for taking our crazy kids' pictures! And Go Hogs! Daddy got to cheer them on from the stands in Starkville. I'm sure he was what pulled them through the double overtimes!

No comments:

Post a Comment