Tuesday, November 30, 2010

A few of my favorite things...

My kitchen tree with Old World ornaments.

My funky tree and stockings hung with care.

My table set with Mimi's Christmas dishes.

My baby girl dressed in Christmas jammies.

Ready to read a book with Daddy by the fire.





And my two loves.
Wow! The past few weeks have been a whirlwind. I would like to tell you about it, but I probably couldn't remember where I was and when and what I did. We have been all over the place lately, and there's no sign of things calming down anytime soon. Our house officially went on the market yesterday, and as soon as the agent took pictures and left I couldn't wait to put up my Christmas decorations. Yes, it would have been easier to skip them this year, and no, we won't be home much to enjoy them, and yes, it will be a pain taking them down right before we move. But I had to. This is my favorite time of year, and this will be Mary Ella's one and only second Christmas, so I'm making the most of it! I didn't even shy away from putting very breakable ornaments on the bottom of my trees...we'll see if I regret that one later! Plus I think my house never looks better than at Christmas, so maybe, just maybe it will help it sell. Fingers crossed!

No comments:

Post a Comment