Saturday, December 5, 2015

It's a Hard Knock Life

Over Thanksgiving break, ME and I went to the Walton Arts Center to see Annie.  Love a good mommy/daughter date!  We had lunch at Grub's before we went to see the show.  A few weeks ago ME said she watched Annie at school in music.  I was so excited to hear she was ready for this one!  I remember Mimi and Daddy Law taking me to see it at the Perot Theatre in Texarkana when I was a little girl.  They watched the Disney version at school, and I went to the library and checked out the old version and the new version, so she had seen all three.  It was an awesome production!
Another girlie thing she did in November was participate in the dance camp at Aunt Lindsay's school.  I wish you could see the video of her and Reese dancing the the Taylor Swift medley.  ME's jete was very dramatic and effective! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment