Monday, December 1, 2014

Thanksgiving 2014

 We hosted Brad's family for Thanksgiving this year.  It sometimes seems unreal that we're really home and don't have to travel all over the country for the holidays.  Rita said she sure was glad that she didn't have to drive to Mississippi to eat my dressing.  So am I!

Rita made this beautiful arrangement.  ME provided the turkey.

Kids' table

ME has really been into watercolor lately, so I let them do a little Thanksgiving painting.  ME- Indians, Rhett- pilgrims

And we made turkeys.  The kids have been all ready to start Christmas stuff, but I've been holding it off until after Thanksgiving.  It's time now though!



Turkeys, turkeys everywhere!




The spread

Desserts

Yummy!

 Friday evening we went down to my mom's for round two on Saturday.  It was great to see my family, but I sure am glad they're coming to our house for Christmas!

My most precious blessings!  I could only be more thankful for Jesus.

No comments:

Post a Comment