Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Daddy's 33rd

Best pic I could get at Char brunch
Last Sunday, on 3-3-13 Brad turned 33.  The Friday before he got the big "V."  Now, I didn't make him do it, and I certainly didn't schedule it on his birthday weekend.  I think when we decided it was time, he called and scheduled everything as soon as possible, so he wouldn't chicken out.  And let me tell you, up until the day before I thought he WAS going to back out.  We are done, and we both are happy with that decision, but I didn't realize what terror it brings to the manhood business.  He tried to say that since all those 3s had aligned, that surely it meant we were supposed to have a third child.  Then, when we both bit into a baby in 2 separate King Cakes, he said that surely that meant we were supposed to have another baby.  Ha!  Now listen people, he does not want another baby!  And neither do I!  And I didn't make him do it!   I just thought his shenanigans were hilarious and worth documenting.  Maybe he won't kill me for sharing.  Happy 33rd birthday to you, BABY!

No comments:

Post a Comment