Sunday, May 17, 2009

Class Shower



My sweet class (and some sweet Mamas) threw me a baby shower! We enjoyed cupcakes and Capri Suns and had so much fun! It was a diaper and wipe shower, so I got LOTS of those. How handy! I also got some much needed baby Johnson's products. The kids loved mentioning the Boudreaux's Butt Paste over and over. And have you ever heard of Boogie Wipes? Mary Ella got some extras too: Binky's, onesies, dresses, and a so soft blanket. She got the cutest plastic book with photo slips for family pictures and the sweetest gown. Of course it is in the process of getting monogrammed. And I LOVE my pink and brown damask diaper bag and polka dot wipe holder. This class has been one of my favorites, and the shower was just the icing on the cake. Thank ya'll so much!

1 comment:

  1. Keep posting so that terrible picture of me shown below will be knocked onto another page. Everytime I see it, I throw up in my mouth a little.

    I'll miss you, friend!!!

    ReplyDelete