Baby Harriman is growing and moving! I felt the baby move for the first time during yoga at week 14. I know it seems early, but I must have been in just the right position. Since week 16, I have felt 1-2 moves while sitting or laying down. The other morning during church, I felt 5 bumps in a row! We may have an active one on our hands! Our next doctor's appointment is March 10th. Boy or girl? We will know soon!Tuesday, March 3, 2009
Fourth Month
Baby Harriman is growing and moving! I felt the baby move for the first time during yoga at week 14. I know it seems early, but I must have been in just the right position. Since week 16, I have felt 1-2 moves while sitting or laying down. The other morning during church, I felt 5 bumps in a row! We may have an active one on our hands! Our next doctor's appointment is March 10th. Boy or girl? We will know soon!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment